A UNIQUE COLLECTION FROM AN ICONIC F1 RACE TEAM;
4 CARS, THOUSANDS OF SPARES, TOOLS, MOLDS AND DOCUMENTS
This private collection of the 1990s Brabham Formula One Team consists of:
1) David Brabham's 1990 Brabham BT59 chassis #05 in pristine, freshly restored and fully operational condition,
2) Damon Hill's 1992 Brabham BT60B chassis #04 in excellent, restored and fully operational condition,
3) Martin Brundle's 1991 Brabham BT60Y chassis #03 in unrestored, incomplete, display condition,
4) Martin Brundle's 1991 Brabham BT60Y chassis #01 in unrestored, incomplete, display condition,
5) Several thousand BT60 and BT59 spare parts,
6) Thousands of documents from the 1990, 1991 and 1992 Brabham Formula One teams, as well as some documents from the 1980s.
Please see menu at top of page for details and photos of each car.
The Brabham Formula One Collection is located at a race track near Salt Lake City, Utah USA.