A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN AN ICONIC F1 RACE TEAM;
4 CARS, THOUSANDS OF SPARES, TOOLS, MOLDS AND DOCUMENTS
The Brabham Formula One collection consists of:
1) Damon Hill's 1992 Brabham BT60B chassis #04 in excellent, restored and fully operational condition,
2) David Brabham's 1990 Brabham BT59 chassis #05 in pristine, freshly restored and fully operational condition,
3) Martin Brundle's 1991 Brabham BT60Y chassis #03 in unrestored, display condition, substantially complete less engine and less transmission internals,
4) Martin Brundle's 1991 Brabham BT60Y chassis #01 in unrestored, incomplete, display condition, less engine and less transmission internals,
5) Several thousand BT60 and BT59 spare parts; including the original Brabham F1 molds and tools,
6) Thousands of documents from the 1990, 1991 and 1992 Brabham Formula One teams, as well as some documents from the 1980s.
Purchase the entire collection, or the
sale of individual cars will be considered.
Please see menu above for details and photos of each car.
Interesting trades are also possible.
The Brabham Formula One Collection is located in Salt Lake City, Utah USA